This is an exciting opportunity to work as Accounting Manager for Group of Companies, market leader in Renewable Energy Power Plants which is driving force to the global sustainable energy development. This Function manage the accounting control processes, managerial accounting, tax management and monthly reporting. You like to work with numbers, have an educational degree in Accounting and prefer working in an professional environment. This position should attract individual who is motivated by working and winning with the team seeing challenges as an opportunity for fast business growing.
- THB 70,000 – THB 90,000 / month (negotiable)
- Bachelor Degree
- Financial Planning and Analysis experience
- Good career path
Purpose of the role:
Manage budgeting, financial planning and analysis for all Business Units, thereby ensuring control, accuracy, predictability and timely delivery of results, comparative analysis and commentary to BU leaders. Understand business/economic/environmental drivers of Actual results versus Operating Plan and Forecast. Ensure financial planning processes for revenue and direct expenses – strategically capture, carefully estimate and skillfully communicate business impacting events. Anticipate changes, seek better practices and contribute to the company as a whole to be successful in its aims. Support new business development in term of financial perspective including financial modelling and M&A process.
- Working closely across internal departments on product pricing/costing, feasibility study for new products, and making relevant assumptions on profits and risk involved.
- Accountable for all Financial Planning/forecast/Analysis Reporting activities, with a strong emphasis on P&L and working capital. The cycle includes annual budget, quarterly forecast, monthly performance review and weekly sales forecast;
- Develop financial model, simulation and plan for each business units.
- Build relationships across internal business units to get buy-in.
- Manage & Support all BU’s P&L performance reporting, ensuring control, accuracy, predictability and timely delivery of figures, analysis and comments.
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure all corporate reporting for BU is completed accurately and on-time as directed.
- Perform budgeting preparation, financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements
- Ad hoc tasks occurring on Business Finance-function.
- Work closely with management team on go-forward strategic business roadmap planning.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Merger & Acquisition role:
- Analyze potential acquisition and investment candidates, perform complex financial modeling, and support the negotiation and of selected high risk transactions. Engage with business intermediaries, sellers, internal business owners, key stakeholders and other support personnel.
- Assisting CFO and New Business Working team in execution of deals.
- Assist New Business (including M&A) Working Team in designing and implementing consistent complex financial models and standards for acquisition activities.
- Evaluate target companies for financial, operational and strategic fit and understands and evaluates the impact of the potential transaction on business strategy.
- Execute all aspects of strategic acquisitions, divestitures, joint ventures and strategic investments from inception through due diligence, valuation, closing and integration, and support internal approval and communication processes for completion of a transaction.
- Monitoring the performance of acquisitions and investments to ensure that business and economic standards are being achieved.
- Compiling and assessing deal return on investment; advising senior management on deal financial risks and return; and making final financial recommendations in a clear and confident manner.
- Prepare final presentations on financial perspective view in deal risk, returns and final recommendations to management for review and consideration.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure timely completion of valuations, due-diligence and integration planning.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance is required, MBA is preferred.
- Good in English communication is a plus.
- Analytical Thinking – ability to formulate and understand business issues, situations or problems by breaking them down into smaller parts and analyze them. Interpret data and draw conclusions and provide focused guidance.
- The ability to act in a climate of change. Handle stress and demands in a calm thoughtful manner with the ability to prioritize, monitor and control operations.
- Aim to exceed BU support requirements and expectations. Have strong customer focus, creates value for the supported BU.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel is mentioned in virtually any financial analyst job description; familiarity with data query/data management tools is extremely helpful.
- High proficiency in financial modeling techniques.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; be comfortable interacting with executive-level management.
- At least 4+ years of Financial Planning & Analysis.
- Experience in driving change management, working in fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to think critically about the business, alert, analytical, possess broad business orientation.
- Good command of English is a plus.
- Good computer ability in using MS Office. (ERP is a plus)