This is an exciting opportunity to work as Finance Business Partner for Group of Companies, market leader in Biomass and Waste Energy Power Plants which is driving force to the global sustainable energy development. This position should attract individual who is motivated by working and winning with the team seeing challenges as an opportunity for fast business growing.
- Above THB 160,000 / month (negotiable)
- Master Degree
- Experienced in leading an IPO project
- Attractive Benefit
Purpose of the role:
As a key member of the Executive Management team, the CFO will directly report to CEO and the board member and assume a strategic role in the overall management of the company. He/She will have primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities of the company. This will include direct responsibility for accounting, finance, forecasting, strategic planning, cash management, deal analysis and negotiations, investor relationships and partnership compliance and private and institutional financing.
- Provides leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives.
- Ensure credibility of Finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts.
- Assist CEO to Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organization.
- Evaluates and advises on the impact of long range planning, introduction of new programs/ strategies and regulatory action.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with senior executives so as to identify their needs and seek full range of business solutions.
- Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation and reporting to the Company
- Assist the CEO in developing, for the Board’s approval, a strategic direction and positioning to ensure the Corporation’s success.
- Assist the CEO, approve and coordinate changes and improvements to disclosure controls and procedures and internal control over financial reporting.
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and take steps to enhance, where necessary, the internal control systems within the Corporation;
- Keep the Board aware of the financial position and financial development of the Corporation.
- Develop appropriate key performance indicators to monitor and drive the financial performance of the Corporation.
- Oversee and monitor the Corporation’s financial position, banking and financing activities and capital structure and monitor the respect of banking and financial covenants and hedging arrangements, as applicable;
- Oversee and monitor effective tax strategies and compliance for the Corporation.
- Coordinate the preparation of the Corporation’s financial statements and management discussion and analysis (annual and interim).
- Review and approve, in consultation with the Chief of Legal and Corporate Secretary, the Corporation’s annual and interim earnings releases, financial statements and management discussion and analysis.
- Certify documents as required under securities regulation.
- Oversee the mandate and the work of the internal auditor of the Corporation.
- Coordinate the annual audit (and any special or non-recurring audit) with the Corporation’s external auditors.
- Coordinate the review, and liaise with the external auditors as required, of all financial information disclosed in any offering documents of the Corporation.
- Assist the Corporation’s Audit Committee in performing its duties required under the applicable securities laws and the Audit Committee Charter.
- Attend meetings of the Board and its Committees and present the financial information necessary or relevant to the Board or such Committee for discharging its duties.
- Establish and maintain lines of communications with the investor community and oversee the dissemination of the Corporation’s press releases, annual report, communications with analysts and the media and investor relations.
- Perform other functions related to the office of the CEO or as may be reasonably requested by the Corporation’s CEO or Board.
Merger & Acquisition role:
- Assist the CEO and New Business Working team in execution of deals.
- Provide strategic suggestion to New Business (including M&A) Working Team in designing and implementing consistent complex financial models and standards for acquisition activities.
- Evaluate target companies for financial, operational and strategic fit and understands and evaluates the impact of the potential transaction on business strategy.
- Oversee all aspects of strategic acquisitions, divestitures, joint ventures and strategic investments from inception through due diligence, valuation, closing and integration, and support internal approval and communication processes for completion of a transaction.
- Monitoring the performance of acquisitions and investments to ensure that business and economic standards are being achieved
- Compiling and assessing deal return on investment; advising senior management on deal financial risks and return; and making final financial recommendations in a clear and confident manner.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure timely completion of valuations, due-diligence and integration planning.
- At least Bachelor (or higher degree) in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or Economics.
- 15+ years of experience working with Manufacturing or Engineering business of which 5 years in leading the Finance & Accounting Department.
- Good in English communication.
- Analytical Thinking – ability to formulate and understand business issues, situations or problems by breaking them down into smaller parts and analyze them. Interpret data and draw conclusions and provide focused guidance
- Driven by the desire to identify, prioritize and maintain standards in order to meet internal and external demands. Focus on safeguarding and enhancing the quality of what we do in terms of accuracy, timeliness and consistent with policies, guidelines and best practices
- The ability to act in a climate of change. Handle stress and demands in a calm thoughtful manner with the ability to prioritize, monitor and control operations.
- First experience gained in reporting/financial systems (such as Hyperion, Oracle, SAP) are welcome.
- Experienced in leading an IPO project.
- At least 10 years working experience of accountancy and finance, dealing with SET / SEC / BOI would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; be comfortable interacting with executive-level management
- Experience in Renewable energy or EPC company is a big plus
- Commercial savvy with strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Work well under pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.