This is an exciting opportunity to work as Accounting Manager for Group of Companies, market leader in Renewable Energy Power Plants which is driving force to the global sustainable energy development. This Function manage the accounting control processes, managerial accounting, tax management and monthly reporting. You like to work with numbers, have an educational degree in Accounting and prefer working in an professional environment. This position should attract individual who is motivated by working and winning with the team seeing challenges as an opportunity for fast business growing.
- THB 70,000 – THB 90,000 / month (negotiable)
- achelor’s Degree
- Financial Consolidation experience
- Good Career Path
- Prepare (monthly, quarterly) consolidated financial statements to management
- Ensures that all consolidated financial statements are prepared in accordance with TFRS/IFRS
- Work on continuous improvement in reporting and month-end processes.
- Maintain accounting controls by establishing a chart of accounts, defining accounting policies and procedures
- Responsible for new accounting standards (TFRS) that may affect the Group and Intercompany transactions
- Ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of consolidated financial and operational figures.
- Provide consolidated financial and operational figures and necessary information for MD&A
- Coordinate with external auditors and accounting teams to complete financial statements regard to quarterly financial statement review and annual audit.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field.
- Proven experience in consolidating financial statements is strongly required.
- Strong leadership, analytical, and coordination skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment and work under pressure and strict timeline.
- Knowledge on international & Thai accounting standard (TFRS) and tax regulations, Transfer Pricing.
- Proficiency in Word and PowerPoint, as well as excellent Excel skills.
- ERP system implementation experience is a plus.
- Good command of English is preferred.