We are looking for Sales Manager with vast experience in Modern Trade Channel to provide leadership and coordination for domestic modern trade and sales functions. Implement effective go to market model for modern trade. Monitor and analyze modern trade sales activity against goals to take appropriate corrective action on timely manner.
- Salary is negotiable
- Master Degree
- 15 Years experience in modern trade
- Achieves the modern trade sales operational objectives as per strategic plans.
- Meets sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Establishes sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for channels and areas in support of national objectives together with Customer Business Plans in collaboration with Marketing.
- Monitoring daily, weekly sales results, key performance indicators, competitive activities and market trends on regular basis and report to all concerned.
- Maintains and expands customer base and building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities.
- Recommends product lines by identifying new product opportunities, and/or product, packaging, and service changes; tracking competitors.
- Implements trade promotions along with Marketing by publishing, tracking, and evaluating trade spending.
- Responsible for growing market share for company products in modern trade channels by develop and lead effective go to market model.
- Directly manage major and critical developing customer accounts and coordinate the management of all other accounts.
- Provides timely, accurate, market intelligence to formulate pricing strategy and implement approved pricing structure on all company products, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
Qualifications and Experience needed in order to complete the role:
- Bachelor or Masters in Business Administration / Sales &Marketing.
- Minimum experience 10 years in FMCG of it 5 years of experience in a leadership role for a large division or company.
- Finance knowledge.
- Working Knowledge of Customer Marketing.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Motivation for Sales
- Territory Management
- Presentation Skills
- Performance Management
- Building Relationships,
- Emphasizing Excellence
- Results Driven
- Sales Planning
- Managing Profitability
- Displays honesty, integrity, and a strong sense of ethics in all decision and actions.
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule and travel.