Purpose of the role:
Investor Relations (IR) is responsible for managing communication between a company and analysts, investors and shareholders, including SET and SEC or any agencies, according to the company’s policy and related regulators, to ensure appropriate position of the company. Investor Relations help support releasing information, handling inquiries and meetings and providing feedback to management.
- Monitors operational changes through ongoing contacts with company management, and develops investor relations messages based on these changes.
- Creates presentations, press releases, and other communication materials for earnings releases, industry events, and presentations to analysts, brokers and investors.
- Draft and edit communications materials including press releases, conference call scripts, Q&As, and backgrounders to achieve communication plan objectives
- Manages the investor relations portion of the company web site.
- Monitors analyst reports and summarizes them for senior management.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with stock exchange representatives.
- Acting as day to day contact and provide responses to questions and information requests from the financial community including investors and analysts
- Assist in creating and updating the monthly update provided to Exec Co/Board regarding IR activities and company stock performance
- Organizes conferences, road shows, earnings conference calls, and investor meetings.
- Provides feedback to management regarding the investment community’s perception of the company.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Finance/Accounting/Economics/Marketing Communication or related fields.
- 3+ year experience investor relations in a listed company is a plus.
- Relationship-building skill in all stakeholders.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentable skills in both Thai and English.
- Solid understanding of economic cycle, business valuation method.
- Good knowledge of SEC/SET rules, regulations and requirements, the Public Company Act and regulations.
- A proactive, professional and flexible approach to work
- Hard-working, well-organized, detail-oriented and can work independently.