Reporting to the country managing director and functional to regional Finance Director, you will lead team in of accounting and finance to handle a large and complex transactions of the business and to prepare timely and accuracy financial reporting. The salary offered is competitive with variable bonus.
- Above THB 120,000 / month (negotiable)
- Bachelor degree (or Higher)
- 10 Years experience in accounting/finance
- Good Benefit
- Oversees accounting and finance operation by ensure timely and accurate periodic reports are in compliance with local accounting standards and group’s policy.
- Ensure strong internal control are in placed in all cycles from sales, purchase, business operating in Thailand and etc.
- Review standard costing and pricing on timely basis for bench marking cost optimization.
- Ensure tax compliance (VAT, WHT, CIT) and being a key focal point in dealing with revenue department.
- Monitor cash flow and cash management to ensure sufficient funds in running smooth operations.
- Being a key department head and act as business partner to rapid growth of the business and involve in M&A task.
- Contact window with internal and external customers include BOI.
- Bachelor degree (or Higher) of accounting or related fields.
- CPD is required and CPA is a plus,
- Hands-on and good team development.
- Good sense of urgency, result-oriented.
- Experience in consolidate task for group of companies.
- Knowledge about BOI will be advantage.
- Experience in merger & acquisition is a plus.
- Good command in English both written and communication and familiar in working with multi-national company and familiar in working with top management in corporate overseas office
- Good computer skill in Microsoft office (Excel, PowerPoint & Word).
- Good Leadership Skills